After researching and starting ideas for the Ted Baker brief I discovered that actually I was doing a brief from last year and not a new one for 2013! I have now decided to work on the L’Artisan Parfumer brief for this project.
I have to re-envisage the brand for the 21st Century by creating a design solution for a new unisex range of scents.
The four scents that each capture a human feeling are:
– Passion and desire. Sex and lust. Raw and physical
– Perfect, sublime love. An interior emotion
– Excitement and fear. Adrenaline, exhilaration and thrill
– Elegant and dignified. Stormy yet still
I have to show case this new range by breaking the rules of conventional perfume packaging.
The next important steps for the brand are:
– To modernise the brand
– To take on a more innovative approach to packaging
I must ensure that my design takes the quality into consideration, the craftsmanship authenticity that L’Artisan Parfumer is known for.
I must also consider how to balance the look and feel of the range with a variety of emotions, how can the packaging evolve the brand and is a range name needed?