A new Final Idea…

After uploading the post with my ‘final’ image, I looked again at the images in a previous post of existing typography work and remembered that I really liked an image that I found. So I decided to add more words to this image, but make them look almost invisible by changing the colour to a lighter nude pink so that they are still sort of visible. I think this image looks alot better as there is still more going on however its not too busy and outstanding.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s